Monday, December 21, 2020

2020's Lemons Made Into Limoncello To Warm Spirits

  From our hOMe to yours gifts ~ As weee let the "Sunshine In" with our harvest of Myer Lemons. Think of sunshine's golden warmth as we take the chill off of this year.

An except from my book Chakra Alchemy Coloring Activity Workbook:

"There are many quotes on what to do wit Life's Lemons as there are recipes for lemon-aid. 

Life has afforded me enough of these "lessons" to experiment a wee bit. Lemon-aid is

so last century, it's hard to keep up with the Age of Aquarius, and life's (and 2020's) lemons.

"I find myself making Limoncello. I find Lemon Meringue pie's "muchness" 

sunnier when accompanied by a cooling, soothing Lemon Drop. 


This yielded limoncello Yia yia’s style with Greek saffron to warm the body and system!

a pinch of saffron.

No comments:

Post a Comment