Sunday, October 16, 2011

AS IF...

WILL I..."HOPE IS A WAKING DREAM."~Aristotle~Will I Have the Courage, as offered by Borage, 2 print, 2 Speak what is TRULY in my heart and mind; or Rather my Higher Heart. That TRUST,FAITH and purrhaps even the Knowing is growing. I want 2 express Heart Felt Gratitude 2 all those involved in the LITTLE RED SCHOOL HOUSE Lessons, that we have shared.  It is a true blessing in my life, as the endless possibilities continue to bee revealed. This month's unexpected Focus on Flower Essence, provided a Portal of Sorts, and has kindled a renewed devotion to a long ago, Dream Inspired Story. When questioned by some why Feathers have replaced Flowers in my hair, I found myself sharing a lesson reserved for a Winter's Story of Return. A Story of Graceful Acceptance, as the Beauty of Youth moves inwards, feeding the Essences of What Was, What Is and What Will Be.  A Feather in my cap as a reminder, of my Guided Journey's steps; as Earth, provides a Labyrinth for my way.

AS IF .... A Spirit Guided Movie May Bee On it's way,  as this script finds it's way out of Dream-Time's formless expression and onto pages.   
  I WILL...AS IF... ;-} cas

No comments:

Post a Comment