Saturday, April 13, 2013

WELCOME STEPH

It is with great happiness I would like to introduce to our family, StephiNyx Horian- who has agreed to work by my side as my "Girl Friday."
I feel blessed and grateful for the expansion that my life's work seems to be taking! My prayers for the Expansion of Love, Unity, Knowledge and Wisdom in my life is unfolding.  My inner child, has developed a lifetime connection with Holy Spirit, as I ask for confirmation that my desires are aligned with Divine's Will.  My little miracles, that folks have seen dance around me AS If.... Fine tuning my ways of Manifestation, I am becoming Bold enough to get specific, turning my gaze to a lonely LIGHTENING BUG, I prayed for a childhood Viewing!  

Within 48 hours, for the first time in 30 years, I found myself invited to yet another one of my Sacred Places, Blue Springs, for a private Showing, After Hours!! to view 10,001 Lightening bugs Dancing Around our feet, as the moon rose so did their dance to the Shaman's Pineal Sight of our third eyes!! With Fire Flies Dancing around my head, I began to apply their lessons of- the symbolic meaning of shining beauty from the inside out- with the lessons of not burning oneself out by burning the candle at both ends so that one's goals can be met. Surely, I can acknowledge this symbolic lesson and apply these lessons to my life right now. Another shamanistic meaning of the 'lightening bug,' points to the efficiency of their ways not leaving an impact on their environment, taking little resources to sustain their existence, right down to their lights not even producing heat! Their lessons rededicated me in remembering my approach to life... Leaving No Wake, or as some would say,"leaving only footprints." 
 PURR FECT!
If we apply the ancients way, considering the roots of our words, we learn "Freo" - means "Free" in German! Stephi will FREE me in order to finally organize and write my books.  In Latin, "Friday" is associated with goddess of love and beauty.  It's no WONDER we sow Love... "TGIF!" Anyone getting to know Stephi will understand this embodiment as I welcome, the girl friday w/in Stephi! Sow, welcome my fine feathered friend and yet another one of my "101" daughters! xoxo
Stay Tuned
w/<3 cas


No comments:

Post a Comment