Monday, September 19, 2022

It All Begins In Your Shopping Cart



Eat food grow food! It all begins in your shopping cart! I buy and therefore support local farmers or farmers markets. Choosing to spend a wee bit more I choose Organic whenever possible! I look for veggies yearning to continue to grow with green toppers. And Voila from scraps to table for another meals fare



It does begin in the shopping cart! If a farmers market is not on hand, choose mindful choices, with one simple 89% Rule! 80% of my shopping is done on the outer perimeter of Grocery stores! I raised my family on 80% of outer perimeter’s good choices of dairy, proteins and vegetables! In my writing I often quote Our father of medicine Hippocrates, who said "let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." And an expansion of Carl Sagan's viewpoint, "but you know life is for learning. We are Stardust. Billion-year-old carbon. We are golden and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden." 



My writings in The Chakra Alchemy Living Workbook, touch on some philosophies to guide us through this paradigm shift back to what the Power of Weee refers to as Om medicine or Original Medicine. It does begin in our shopping carts, here's a look into my choice of supporting local flea/ farmers markets! If a green thumb is not on hand, support local cottage industries.  This mom and pop store has been serving us for 20 years. Growing much of their own like these parsnips fennel, garlic and bok Choy. 



 For information and access to products I am including the link below. As a  dedicated practicing Herbalist for over 40 years, ‘Nature Sunshine’ remains my Tried, and True. Offering the finest, largest collection of Top Shelf nutritional aids. As in: Aromatherapy,  CBD,  FES, Flower Essence, TCM, Herbal, Vitamins, Minerals, Protein, Creams, Lotions and well just about any potion one could need.  Nature Sunshine is North America’s FIRST and largest herbal manufacturer! After 50 years they still hold 

to the highest educational programs and high quality Standards.


https://www.herbalart.net/



For a deeper dive into my writing and/or ways consider my book reflecting 44 years of dedicated service in the healing arts. Written to be used as a personal journal of your journey! Categorized as a Reference Book. Now Available in Hard Cover on Amazon or any Brick and Mortar Bookstore. This little gem went global all the way to India, on its’  own merit global all on its’ 

📚 own merit 📚

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/author?ref=dbs_G_A_C&asin=B01DS2Q0GY



We must Find + Stay Calm to Carry on

🙏 “God Bless Us, Everyone” 🙏



No comments:

Post a Comment